- 11:00 a.m. – September to June
- 10:00 a.m. – Summer (Sunday after Father’s Day – Sunday after Labor Day)
- Queen Street parking garage (93 Queen St) and Majestic Square (corner of Archdale and Market streets) offer nearby parking and are free with a Church bulletin. The Queen Street garage offers 3 hours of free parking with a QR code that is printed on our Order of Service.
- Limited parking available behind Gage Hall and at Charleston Day School.
- Click here for more information.
Religious Education and Childcare
- Children meet in the Sanctuary, are invited to come to the front during the Story For All Ages, then proceed to their classes during the Children’s Recessional.
- Children in the Nursery or Preschool classes should be picked up from the Annex no later than 12:30. Children Kindergarten-4th grade should be picked up in their classrooms in Upper Gage Hall by 12:10. The 5th grade-Youth Group students will be released to Gage Hall where they can meet up with their parents during Coffee Hour.
- All children are welcome to attend Coffee Hour with their parents. Childcare is not provided in Gage Hall during Coffee Hour.
- Childcare begins at 9:30 a.m. for parents wishing to participate in earlier church activities.